Overview:Med Net Lease is a small, fast-growing net-lease brokerage firm. Sales Associates enjoy the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial firm and generate income from their direct efforts. Candidates must be highly-motivated, confident in their sales abilities, and unafraid to face rejection. Sales Associates must out-hustle the competition and leverage our best-in-class sales platform. The primary objectives are to procure new listings, provide exceptional client service, and build long-term relationships with clients based on trust, responsiveness, and hard work. Sales Associates work directly with our Head Broker. Since the net-lease brokerage business is primarily a remote service profession, Sales Associates may work remotely.
- Complete our Sales Associate Training Program (appx. 2-weeks).
- Become an expert in net-leased medical property sales.
- Conduct a minimum of 50+ cold calls per day to medical property owners.
- Maintain detailed records in our customer relationship database.
- Leverage the firm's talent, resources, and technology to procure new listings.
- Provide clients with financial analyses and comparitive market analyses of net-leased medical properties.
- Work closely with our Head Broker to implement an individual business plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, a related industry, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of proven sales experience.
- Licensed as a real estate salesperson or broker.
- Experience in client prospecting and proven ability to generate new business.
- Experience maintaining regular contact with a large database of prospects and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong character.
- Driven to succeed.
- Competitive nature.
- Strong work ethic.
- Affable personality.
- Creative problem solver / outside-the-box thinking.
- Must work well independently and within a team.
- Experience in commercial real estate.
- Experience analyzing investment properties (residential or commercial).