Senior Sales Associate
Overview:Med Net Lease is a small, fast-growing net-lease brokerage firm. Senior Sales Associates enjoy the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial firm and generate income from their direct efforts. Candidates must be highly-motivated, confident in their sales abilities, and unafraid to face rejection. Senior Sales Associates must out-hustle the competition and leverage our best-in-class sales platform. The primary objectives are to procure new listings, provide exceptional client service, and build long-term relationships with clients based on trust, responsiveness, and hard work. Senior Sales Associates work directly with our Head Broker and also oversee the work of Sales Associates. Since the net-lease brokerage business is primarily a remote service profession, Senior Sales Associates may work remotely.
- Complete our Senior Sales Associate Training Program (appx. 2-weeks).
- Become an expert in net-leased medical property sales.
- Conduct a minimum of 50+ cold calls per day to medical property owners.
- Maintain detailed records in our customer relationship database.
- Leverage the firm's talent, resources, and technology to procure new listings.
- Provide clients with financial analyses and comparitive market analyses of net-leased medical properties.
- Work closely with our Head Broker to implement an individual business plan.
- Oversee the work of, and serve as a mentor to, Sales Associates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, a related industry, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of proven sales experience.
- Licensed as a real estate salesperson or broker.
- Experience in commercial real estate.
- Experience analyzing investment properties (residential or commercial).
- Experience in client prospecting and proven ability to generate new business.
- Experience maintaining regular contact with a large database of prospects and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong character.
- Driven to succeed.
- Competitive nature.
- Strong work ethic.
- Affable personality.
- Creative problem solver / outside-the-box thinking.
- Must work well independently and within a team.
- Strong track record of closing commercial deals.
- Prior sales awards.